- Repentance simply means to turn away from. It is the decision to not do the thing that caused a separation in your relationship. #forgiveTell-A-Friend 56 minutes ago
- You can have the heart to forgive and still require repentance and accountability. #relationships #family #entrepreneurTell-A-Friend 59 minutes ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- Repentance simply means to turn away from. It is the decision to not do the thing that caused a separation in your relationship. #forgiveTweet us @AJourneyToLove 56 minutes ago
- You can have the heart to forgive and still require repentance and accountability. #relationships #family #entrepreneurTweet us @AJourneyToLove 59 minutes ago
- A really successful #entrepreneur has mastered the many ways to make good decisions. #business #leadershipTweet us @AJourneyToLove 1 hour ago
- There is a movie coming out with my favorite adjective. The word is #DOPE As in, "I think you are dope!" - @AJourneyToLoveTweet us @AJourneyToLove 4 hours ago
- My twitter family is awesome! I'm added to great #entrepreneur lists. I just wanted to say thank you! @AJourneyToLoveTweet us @AJourneyToLove 5 hours ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 373,225 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- Four Things You Can Learn From A Woman Married To A Child Molester
- Entertainment Today: Lil' Wayne, Meek Mills, Nicki Minaj, and Sex With A Grudge
- Do black people go to tanning salons?
- The Washington Post Mocks 600 Homeless Men and Women at D.C. General Hospital
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- Repentance simply means to turn away from. It is the decision to not do the thing that caused a separation in your relationship. #forgive 56 minutes ago
- You can have the heart to forgive and still require repentance and accountability. #relationships #family #entrepreneur 59 minutes ago
- A really successful #entrepreneur has mastered the many ways to make good decisions. #business #leadership 1 hour ago
- There is a movie coming out with my favorite adjective. The word is #DOPE As in, "I think you are dope!" - @AJourneyToLove 4 hours ago
- My twitter family is awesome! I'm added to great #entrepreneur lists. I just wanted to say thank you! @AJourneyToLove 5 hours ago
Monthly Archives: December 2012
According to Yahoo News, or News.com (I’m sure I found this by clicking on my Yahoo home page) it appears that a homeless man died of Hypothermia, who would have been heir to quite a throne of money, $19 Million before … Continue reading
I am desperate to experience the life that I believe is predestined for me. Unlike some of the definitions of “to be desperate” or “desperation”, I do not mean that I am living in despair. I am not depressed or … Continue reading
It is the end of the year, and I want to make sure that my work is being effective and supportive in healing others from child sexual abuse. Take this survey and also feel free to leave a testimonial in … Continue reading
Somebody Say Word is an expression that ended one of my poems many years ago. It kinda stuck, and today I use it as the name of my open mic. There is a new location for 2013! We hope that … Continue reading
Here are Five Great Blogs From This Year 1. Rules of Engagement 2. Bible and Child Sexual Abuse 3. Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Should Become A Felony 4. Marko Hamlin: Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse 5. Lil’ Wayne Gangsta or … Continue reading
I have to be honest, I wanted to name this blog, “Why Churches Can Not Keep Members.” Similar to almost any other kind of business whether set up to collect donations to sell products and services, the life of one’s … Continue reading
During the holidays more than any other time of year we are concerned about good tidings and the condition of the homeless who are without gifts. We are not so much concerned with the plight of homelessness, unless that is … Continue reading
This year I can say overall I’ve learned the value and influence music has on me and how it influences others. I’ve realized how to have a discerning spirit towards certain lyrics and artist , tapping into the deeper … Continue reading
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays from Love, Life and Relationships: Overcoming Emotional and Child Sexual Abuse SUBSCRIBE——->
I just got off of the phone with someone who I know was severely sexually abused, who I also suspected to be a pedophile based on things that were shared with me, and comments made here on this website (that … Continue reading
2012 has been an awesome year! I was blessed to enjoy excellent health, share life with my beautiful wife of 28 years and marvel at our three (3) young adult children as we watch them individually mature. I finally stepped … Continue reading
There are many reasons to heal from the things that you remember suffering from in your past. I don’t have to tell you that they affect and infect the very fabric of your life. Often during the healing process we … Continue reading
Michelle Malkin Commits Copyright Infringement and Argues With Russell Simmons Over His Anti-Gun Policies
What Have I Learned This Year? This is supposed to be the blog topic for December 2012 on Love, Life and Relationships: Overcoming Emotional and Child Sexual Abuse. In the spirit of this collection of thoughts, I have learned that Michelle … Continue reading
Okay, I admit it. I hate technology. I hate the way it has, for all the positive connectivity, virtually disconnected people to the point that human beings sit in groups in restaurants all over the world amid live human beings … Continue reading
What have I learned this year? I have learned that there are seemingly good relationships that are poisonous when that one person isolates you from being in contact with others. It was a form of control and abuse that started … Continue reading
Malcom Jamal Warner’s entire quote said this: “I learned much less from things he sat down to talk to me about, and I learned so much just by watching him and his leading by example.” I thought this to be … Continue reading
What Have You Learned This Year? is a theme for the month of December. I look for ah-ha moments. HERE is the blog that provides background on the theme, and to learn how you can become a part of this … Continue reading
This Is Why I Came is a new poem that I wrote as an introduction piece when I go out and speak. This is in its draft form in that I am reciting it in this video, and not performing … Continue reading