- MICAH you betta sing and play brotha. The soul in your voice... My my my! #apcahershey15 http://t.co/0oW5aI82FxTell-A-Friend 13 hours ago
- This Casey Buckley guy is so soothing. He's like a cool breeze. Open your window, make lemonade and write poetry. #apcahershey15Tell-A-Friend 14 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- MICAH you betta sing and play brotha. The soul in your voice... My my my! #apcahershey15 http://t.co/0oW5aI82FxTweet us @AJourneyToLove 13 hours ago
- This Casey Buckley guy is so soothing. He's like a cool breeze. Open your window, make lemonade and write poetry. #apcahershey15Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 14 hours ago
- RT @dhoffmaster: I love @AJourneyToLove she is so inspirational! #beautiful #apcahershey15Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 14 hours ago
- OMG @nicolee_nelson is dope. I've been talking to her and had no idea she was on Season Four of… instagram.com/p/zqjTmGt1kS/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 14 hours ago
- This is HEAVEN!!! I love what I do. I get to find chocolate all over the world!!! #APCAHERSHEY15… instagram.com/p/zqgDk_N1t4/Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 15 hours ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 368,645 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse II
- Emotional Abuse: Stop Minimizing Me!
- What To Do If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Is Sexually Abusing Your Child
- Is there a place called There?
- Five Frequently Asked Questions About Religious Spiritual Abuse and Child Sexual Abuse
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- MICAH you betta sing and play brotha. The soul in your voice... My my my! #apcahershey15 http://t.co/0oW5aI82Fx 13 hours ago
- This Casey Buckley guy is so soothing. He's like a cool breeze. Open your window, make lemonade and write poetry. #apcahershey15 14 hours ago
- RT @dhoffmaster: I love @AJourneyToLove she is so inspirational! #beautiful #apcahershey15 14 hours ago
- OMG @nicolee_nelson is dope. I've been talking to her and had no idea she was on Season Four of… instagram.com/p/zqjTmGt1kS/ 14 hours ago
- This is HEAVEN!!! I love what I do. I get to find chocolate all over the world!!! #APCAHERSHEY15… instagram.com/p/zqgDk_N1t4/ 15 hours ago
Category Archives: The Parent Lounge Blog
Spiritual parenting to me is treating your baby/kids as you would want to be treated. Not treating them as an inconveniences that need to find a way to self sooth themselves, be obedient at all times and not get in … Continue reading
Pedophiles are Watching Coy Mathis, and Lil Poopy: What these Children have to do with Legalizing Sexual Abuse
I am mortified. I wrote a blog a while back which made some people up in arms about my question whether legalizing same-sex marriage will pave the way for legalizing sex with children. If you read this article, and the … Continue reading
[EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]: Christina Murray of TLC’s Reality Show The Sisterhood on Love, Marriage and the Business of Ministry
Whether you have watched an episode or two of the Sisterhood or the whole season, it is pretty easy to distinguish the characters. Tara and Brian Lewis are the fitness pastors who were terminated within weeks from a ministry upon … Continue reading
Yesterday I wrote a blog here about being an at-risk homeless entrepreneur. In short, I shared that my car shut down while I was going 60 mph on the highway this weekend, we managed to get to the side of … Continue reading
Not all teens get an opportunity to go on a college tour, especially one that is not school sponsored. The Prince George’s County Alumnae Chapter (PGCAC) of Delta Signma Theta Sorority, Inc. in association with the Prince George’s County Delta … Continue reading
We only have SEVEN DAYS! Voting ends on October 29, 2012 VOTE FOR RESSURRECTION FOR “WOMEN WHO SHINE”! UPDATE: TODAY IS THE LAST DAY TO VOTE! CLICK HERE She will get $10,000 and a cover story on Yahoo. Ressurrection’s husband … Continue reading
Meek Mills is a rapper from the Philadelphia area. A pastor who planted a church in the same area that Meek Mills is from decided to boycott is new song “Amen” citing that the song is sacrilegious. One of the … Continue reading
What Is Spiritual Abuse? Spiritual Abuse is a type of abuse used within a religious context to manipulate an individual or group of people to do what the abuser wishes. In this case, we will show how predators often use … Continue reading
Originally posted on theGrio:
Willow Smith recently posted a startling photo of herself wearing a tongue ring, via her Instagram account. The 11-year-old’s latest stunt has left many of her fans wondering if the “Whip My Hair” singer has gone…
As we approach Father’s Day, it seems that the tyranny from women has begun early this year. I have been a single mother (parent) for sixteen years and to be quite honest, I am not a fan of my daughter’s … Continue reading
Adam Sandler is starring in, That’s My Boy, a movie about a thirteen-year old who has sexual fantasies of his teacher, and gets to fulfill them. He has sex with her, she is sent to prison, and he becomes a horrible … Continue reading
Eight Grade Student Publicly Embarrassed In Assembly and Excommunicated from School due to Pregnancy
An eighth grade student in Wingate, New Mexico was kicked out of school, and after re-entering were made a mockery of via public announcement of her pregnancy. The Bureau of Indian Affairs have received phone calls from press, and based … Continue reading