Ressurrection Graves is a child sexual abuse expert and H.E.A.L.E.R. which stands for Healer • Educator • Activist • Life Skills Expert • Empowerment Speaker • Relationship Mentor
***Many of my topics are themed with ministry in mind however, all themes are customized to meet the needs of each speaking environment***
Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey To Love is the name of my memoir, and the speaking engagements that I do around my personal story can be titled the same as the book, or a title that fits the theme of your event. Here is what that type of engagement can cover:
- My Journey to Love: How to maintain faith in contemptible moments
- The benefits of obeying the voice of God
- The benefits of having confidence in the word or vision that God has given you
- The correlations between child sexual abuse and homelessness
- What I learned from being homeless three years, as a single mother
- What the church can do to help end homelessness
Note: This talk is appropriate in any environment and is great for keynote speaking at business, ministry or conference events.
Ten Ways to Safeguard your Child from Sexual Abuse is a seminar that I teach using the acronym S.A.F.E.G.U.A.R.D.S.® You will find this prevention curriculum inside of my book, Sexual Discipleship: Exposing the Strategic Plan to Legalize Sex with Children. You will learn:
- How to protect a child no matter where they are
- What to do if a child reports that they have been abused
- The mind of different types of predators
- What Child Sexual Abuse Grooming® is, and how to protect a child
- Why criminologists and social workers have completely different approaches to abuse
- How ministers can practice their faith and teach healing that works
Note: I am currently submitting applications for this to be offered as a continuing education course for professionals who serve as mandated reporters. This is a great topic for parenting groups, ministries, owners of child care centers, school districts, and human service professionals
Sexual Discipleship: Exposing the Strategic Plan to Legalize Sex with Children is my book title focused on sharing the actual names of homosexual pedophiles who are working together all over the world to institute same-sex marriage, abolish the legalization of marriage and pass legislation to make child sexual abuse legal. In my book talk Sex, Satan, Science and Salvation you will learn:
- About historical figures who had hidden agendas with their messages
- What the strategic plan is to legalize child sexual abuse
- What religion has to do with child sexual abuse
- What child sexual abuse grooming is, and how to protect children
- Statistics and evidence-based information about sexual abuse
- What role the church plays in ending child sexual abuse
Note: This talk is recommended for young adults 13-25 and other church or faith-based ministries. This talk offers a dual speaking arrangement, one that can be taught to the above listed age, and one that speaks to parents, professionals and pastors i.e, the adult congregation.
How to End Pedophilia in Ministry is a bible-based teaching on eradicating sexual perversion and supporting your church in spiritual intervention for people who are struggling to cast down imaginations. This presentation is not a curriculum it is a teaching for ministries within the Christian community. I will answer questions like:
- Can someone choose to be heterosexual, after being homosexual?
- Can someone choose to overcome pedophilia?
- Can a rapist be rehabilitated? If so, how?
- Is their hope for a domestic violence relationship?
- How can you body be the temple of the holy ghost in this world?
- Is it biblically wrong to have sex with children?
Note: There is no current “cure” for pedophilia in the social work, human services or psychology communities at-large. This teaching is inspired specifically by the bible from a christian perspective and is not intended to promote a cure outside of scripture.
Hungry, Homeless and Healing is a talk close to my heart that inspires the homeless individual or family to overcome personal and financial crisis no matter what it takes. This talk is a reinvention tool for people who help the homeless, and those who are homeless. You will find yourself immersed in my story finding hope to emerge out of the idleness of disappointment. This past two of my personal journey will teach you:
- That we are never at the end, we can start over
- How to receive rejection without collapsing
- How to support a family member or client who is homeless
- How to make progress while homeless, and ask for what you really need
- How to remove pride as a service worker to allow independence
- How to remove misconceptions about money solving your financial problems
The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth about Dating to Marriage is a talk that is shared to single’s audiences within the Christian community who desire marriage and seek to understand what God says about the process of finding and marrying the one with whom they will spend their life. In this dynamic talk you’ll learn:
- What does the bible say about dating?
- What does the bible say about engagement?
- The seven step process to finding and marrying “the one”
- What to do while working and waiting
- Singles and Masturbation
- Singles and Pornography
- How a single mother can spot a pedophile
The above list includes five signature presentations, or teachings. You can have your meeting message customized at no extra charge, unless I am required to write a new curriculum and conduct additional research.
Speaking Fee: Starting at $2500
Speaking Accommodations: All air and ground transportation, meals, hotel and other expenses are required to be paid in addition to the price provided for services. I ask for three months advance notice for Keynote events however, there are no restrictions on dates, if they are available as determined by me.
Ressurrection is accepting speaking engagements in the same area as currently booked speaking engagements. This list does not prohibit Ressurrection from being booked at any geographical location however this list will serve as a benefit to those who would like to save money on transportation and/or accommodation costs whenever possible. This list is a courtesy. We reserve the right to choose speaking engagements and to require full accommodations for all bookings.
April 2013 (Washington DC and East Coast)
May 2013 (Washington DC area and Northern California)
June 2013 (Washington DC and East Coast)
July 2013 (Las Vegas, NV and California)
August 2013 (Washington DC area only!)
September 2013 (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil)
October 2013 (Washington, DC and Northern California)
November 2013 (Washington DC)
December 1-23 (Washington DC)
December 31-January 2 (Rio de Janeiro/TBD)
Please call: 202.717.7377 (RESS) in order to get the email address to send your booking request. Send the following:
- Name of Contact
- Address of Contact
- Name of Business
- Address of Business
- Name of Event
- Address of Event Location
- Date of Event(s)
- Dates of Arrival and Departure
- Purpose of Event (Fundraiser, Healing, Education, etc)
- Type of Event (Conference, Luncheon, etc)
- Number of people
- How you heard about Ressurrection
- Budget for Speaker excluding travel expenses
Book Ressurrection On Special Days:
- Poverty and Homeless Action Week – January (UK)
- World Religion Day – January
- National Mentoring Month – January
- National Marriage Week – Feb 7-14th (UK)
- Black History Month – February
- Think About Sex Day – Feb 14 (UK)
- National Heart Month – February
- Safer Internet Day – February
- Self-Injury Awareness Day – March
- National Child Abuse Awareness Month – April
- National Poetry Month – April
- Christian Aid Week – May (UK)
- National Foster Care Awareness Month – May
- International Day of Families – May
- National Share-A-Story Month – May
- Aromatherapy Awareness Week – June (UK)
- National Safety Month -June
- International Reggae Day – July
- National Family Week – August (UK)
- Fibromyalgia Awareness Week – September
- National Spa Week – September
- Health Week – September (UK)
- Sexual Health Week – September (UK)
- World Reflexology Week – September
- World Suicide Prevention Day – September
- World Gratitude Day – September
- Black History Month – October (UK)
- Chocolate Week – October (UK)
- Domestic Violence Awareness Month – October
- Everybody Writes Day – October (UK)
- National Poetry Day – October (UK)
- National Bully Awareness Month – October
- World Habitat Day – October
- National Personal Safety Day – October (UK)
- International School Library Month – October
- Make A Difference Day – October (UK)
- Parents Week – October (UK)
- World Conflict Resolution Day – October
- Anti-Bullying Week – November (UK)
- Career Rights Day – November (UK)
- Global Entrepreneurship Week – November
- National Blog Posting Month – November
- National Novel Writing Month (UK) – November
- National Stress Awareness Day (UK) – November
- World AIDS Day – December
- International Day for the Abolition of Slavery – December
- World Ressurrection Healing Day – December 31 (created by me)
Thank you in advance for your Booking Request and support of our mission to bring healing to all nations. We will overcome child sexual abuse, and we will BE. Extraordinary!
Call: 202.717.7377 (RESS) for additional inquiries concerning booking and media requests. Speaking fees are provided with our response to your booking request.