- RT @visitms: @AJourneyToLove Wonderful! Best of luck with the workshop, and let us know if you need anything!Tell-A-Friend 2 hours ago
- Read this story and tell me where it loses you. #whataboutrudy bbc.com/news/world-eur…Tell-A-Friend 18 hours ago
Get the Kindle App for your PC and Buy my Book!
Please buy Ressurrection's Book on Your Kindle:
$3.99 per download
You can download the Kindle App on your PC for free:
You do NOT need a Kindle to read the book! You can still read it for free on ANY computer, smartphone or tablet using Amazon's free software available here: http://amzn.to/QFexMk
What Are You Looking For? Type It Here!
Top Posts & Pages
- Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Must Become A Felony: The Story of Jason Kidd and His Daughter
- Brainstorm: A Poem about Rape
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- How Emmy-Award Winning Johnnetta Mcswain Broke the Curse
- One Hundred And Twenty Four Billion March
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- The Unapologetic Visionary Leader
- When Sisters Die: A Look At Child Sexual Abuse And Sisterhood
- The Characteristics of A Leader: A Leadership Poem
- Soaked in Open: A CSA Poem
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony! Click Here
Email me with your questions at ressurrection (dot) wordpress @ yahoo (dot) com. Thank you in advance for joining this journey to love.
Copyright Protected. All Rights Reserved.Please do not take my brain and splatter it on your pages. Please do not take bits and pieces of me and put it all over the world. It seems a bit unholy; keep me together. I really do pour my heart out, and I don't want to feel like this blog is a bad breakup waiting to happen. I LOVE it when you re-blog here on Wordpress or send me emails inviting me to be featured in your space. I promise to wipe my feet, remove my shoes and bring supporting energy. Please, for the love of all that is indeed holy and majestic- share my work with your social media and email buttons to the left of this message (under each blog). All Content Is Copyright Protected. Do not use content without permission. Peace. - Ressurrection Graves, Blog Owner (See Copyright Policy Page)
My memoir Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey to Love is available on Amazon! Please click here to download for your Kindle or order your copy today.
- RT @visitms: @AJourneyToLove Wonderful! Best of luck with the workshop, and let us know if you need anything!Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 2 hours ago
- Read this story and tell me where it loses you. #whataboutrudy bbc.com/news/world-eur…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 18 hours ago
- RT @Women_Of_Christ: All that I have seen teaches me to trust God for all I have not seen.Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 18 hours ago
- RT @PublicityHound: How to Make Graphics in #PowerPoint: Yes You Can! from @Louise_Myers ow.ly/KTEV7Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 19 hours ago
- Grab a Tissue! This kind of togetherness will draw a few tears. #HappyBirthdayOdin m.huffpost.com/us/entry/69370…Tweet us @AJourneyToLove 20 hours ago
Whenever you Google Me it actually pushes me to the top of the search engines.
Please google me using "Ressurrection Graves Author", "Ressurrection Graves Child Sexual Abuse", "Ressurrection Graves Blog", "Ressurrection Graves Expert", or "Ressurrection Graves Speaker"
To make it easier, just copy/paste one of the phrases into your browser, and when you see me, click on it! Bless you, Res
Make Child Sexual Abuse Grooming A Felony
Look Above This Count! Join Us Today!
- 373,132 hits
I Had A Dream And It Came True! (Wedding)Ressurrection's Wedding on the National Mall - OPEN INVITATIONAugust 28th, 2013The President is expected to attend the festivities at the Martin Luther King Jr. and/or Lincoln Memorials to commemorate the 50th Anniversary of the March on Washington and the I Have A Dream speech. One couple in the Nation’s Capital will commemorate this speech with their wedding ceremony scheduled at the Jefferson Memorial at 2pm on August 28th, 2013. During this monumental wedding ceremony the couple will share their vows and incorporate their Martin Luther King Jr. inspired theme, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.” An earthquake shook the Washington DC Area on August 23rd, 2011, and a Tornado followed that week. But the sun came out on August 28th, 2011, the 48th anniversary of the, "I have a dream" speech. After Graves returned from the opening day of the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial her Groom made his move, they talked over a game of chess, in which she won the game and his heart. Graves had witnessed a reenactment of Martin Luther King Jr. speaking on that day. She believed it to be a tape recording until she saw a gentlemen from California drawing a crowd. With such a rich beginning Graves and Groom intend to share their nuptials as a public testament of their strength, faith and love. They welcome those who celebrate love to join them on the lawn of the Jefferson Memorial, at 2pm on August 28, 2013 the 50th anniversary of Martin Luther King Jr.’s speech saying, “I Had A Dream And It Came True.”
Oldie but Goodies
See what Res is up to!
Most Viewed Blogs
- Zhang Muyi a 24-year-old pop star in China is Child Sexual Abuse Grooming a Child from Canada with millions of approving followers
- The Rules of Engagement: The Biblical Truth About Dating, and Marriage
- Five Myths About Lil' Wayne and his Child Sexual Abuse
- The Bible and Child Sexual Abuse
- Does God Forgive Child Molesters?
- Entertainment Today: Lil' Wayne, Meek Mills, Nicki Minaj, and Sex With A Grudge
- Life After Herpes: Implementing Steve Harvey's 90-Day Dating Sex Rule, Shirley Strawberry of The Strawberry Letter and Accepting STD Diagnosis
- What To Do If Your Husband Or Boyfriend Is Sexually Abusing Your Child
- The Problem with No Sex Before Marriage
- Four Things You Can Learn From A Woman Married To A Child Molester
Blogs I Follow
Looking for something specific? Put in key words here!
- RT @visitms: @AJourneyToLove Wonderful! Best of luck with the workshop, and let us know if you need anything! 2 hours ago
- Read this story and tell me where it loses you. #whataboutrudy bbc.com/news/world-eur… 18 hours ago
- RT @Women_Of_Christ: All that I have seen teaches me to trust God for all I have not seen. 18 hours ago
- RT @PublicityHound: How to Make Graphics in #PowerPoint: Yes You Can! from @Louise_Myers ow.ly/KTEV7 19 hours ago
- Grab a Tissue! This kind of togetherness will draw a few tears. #HappyBirthdayOdin m.huffpost.com/us/entry/69370… 20 hours ago
Tag Archives: relationships
Yesterday was a beautiful sunny day in Washington, DC. There was a lot of traffic I presume because people were anxious to enjoy it. Not humid that I remember at all, just really beautiful. My husband and I, who had … Continue reading
When I talk to people who contact me about breaking their silence, and telling their story I am always cautious to include that some people may not believe them. I also mention that it is quite possible that some people will … Continue reading
Sugar Ray Leonard bravely shared his experience with being molested by more than one person. These were people whom he trusted. As a result of trying to drown his memories he began to drink too much, and put himself into … Continue reading
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NtFWwvhc_V8#! “Nevamind I’ll find someone like you, I wish nothing but the best for you two…. don’t forget me, I beg, I’ll remember you said, sometimes it lasts in love, and sometimes it hurts instead.” This part of the famous … Continue reading
[MEDIA RELEASE] Heal Me With Words™ Photo Exhibit during National Child Sexual Abuse Awareness Month 2013
Ressurrection Graves wrote a memoir and released it in honor of National Child Abuse Month April 2011. After penning Identity Crisis, Identity Christ Is: A Journey To Love, her mother reading it called Ressurrection in astonishment. There conversation lead to … Continue reading
According to an article in the Mail Online Newspaper an eight-year-old boy was contacted by his ancestors and told that he should marry in Tshwane, South Africa. The boy and the mother who were fearing divine retribution decided that marrying … Continue reading
13 For no temptation (no trial regarded as enticing to sin), [no matter how it comes or where it leads] has overtaken you and laid hold on you that is not common to man [that is, no temptation or trial has come to … Continue reading
Thandie Newton Speaks Out About Sexual Abuse. In many cases, people tend to ignore that sexual violence, emotional and sexual abuse can take place in a “professional” environment. I believe that Thandie’s story requires us to pay attention not only … Continue reading
Bishop Larry Trotter is being called all kinds of names by people who have seen the picture of him and his granddaughter in the bathtub together which you can see by clicking here. In an effort to neutralize pedophile-like blanket … Continue reading
Make Love Again He kissed me and love returned. Quenching my thirst with his face, our lips connected. We met again for the first kiss. Our eyes closed and we felt the softness of each other’s heart. Desperately wanting to … Continue reading
Let’s be completely honest, either you have been a stage one stalker or you have been stalked at the stage one level at some point in your life. When people are soul-tied, emotionally connected to one another, who may not … Continue reading
According to Yahoo News, or News.com (I’m sure I found this by clicking on my Yahoo home page) it appears that a homeless man died of Hypothermia, who would have been heir to quite a throne of money, $19 Million before … Continue reading
I am desperate to experience the life that I believe is predestined for me. Unlike some of the definitions of “to be desperate” or “desperation”, I do not mean that I am living in despair. I am not depressed or … Continue reading
Somebody Say Word is an expression that ended one of my poems many years ago. It kinda stuck, and today I use it as the name of my open mic. There is a new location for 2013! We hope that … Continue reading
Here are Five Great Blogs From This Year 1. Rules of Engagement 2. Bible and Child Sexual Abuse 3. Why Child Sexual Abuse Grooming Should Become A Felony 4. Marko Hamlin: Overcoming Child Sexual Abuse 5. Lil’ Wayne Gangsta or … Continue reading
I have to be honest, I wanted to name this blog, “Why Churches Can Not Keep Members.” Similar to almost any other kind of business whether set up to collect donations to sell products and services, the life of one’s … Continue reading
Okay, I admit it. I hate technology. I hate the way it has, for all the positive connectivity, virtually disconnected people to the point that human beings sit in groups in restaurants all over the world amid live human beings … Continue reading