Conference Coordinator/ Personal Assistant – ONE YEAR Internship Position
This position has the potential to turn into a full-time position. As a conference coordinator you will help Ressurrection to plan a ten-city tour. You will be in every aspect of the speaking tour and will take instruction directly from Ressurrection.
You May Also Like: Internship Opportunities in Marketing, Website WordPress Design, and Event Planning
This position is perfect for someone who cannot find employment and who wants to remain active in their field. This position is not taken lightly and the success of the ten-city tour will depend on you. You will take the lead on organizing the tour, and learn tons about sales, marketing and business along the way.
There are many perks for this internship position, and as stated it can lead to a full time position where you will tour with Ressurrection as her personal assistant. Likely this tour will take place during the summer months.
Here are a few things that we are looking for in a personal assistant to Ressurrection:
- You will have 25 hours per week to do daily tasks as assigned.
- Work from home 4 days per week – work with Ressurrection one day per week
- Check with your tax accountant but volunteering your time may be considered a write off.
- Must type 55 wpm or above
- Must have exceptional writing and communication skills
- MUST be able to use ALL Microsoft software like Excel, and Word
- Must wear business attire at all times
- Must take initiative; can bring bright ideas to the table
- Must attend all events and act as the go-to person
- Must learn about Ressurrection’s cause and share some passion for child abuse prevention
- Must have a positive, problem solving attitude at all times
- Must learn about Ressurrection to anticipate the needs of the company and her as a personal assistant
- Must be willing to make warm introductions
- Must have some experience with talking about and collecting money.
- Fundraising experience preferred.
- Must communicate with other interns and collaborate with them concerning events
- Must be comfortable around wealthy people, and the homeless (Ressurrection is often around both)
- Must have some experience with networking (even at local business events)
This internship is a one year commitment. You will learn over fifteen years of sales, marketing and business experience from Ressurrection. This position is ideal for someone who lives at home or who has both the time and the financial ability to take on an unpaid internship. This position is also ideal for someone who is returning to work after five years or more, and want to get re-acquainted with working.
Why should you be Ressurrection’s Intern for one year? Write a one-page, single-spaced letter and send it to Ressurrection dot wordpress at yahoo dot com
A formal job description will be provided during the interview process.
Please submit your resume and a cover letter stating why you think you are the best candidate for the position.
You will be notified within one week if you will be considered for the position.